Learn from the BEST is a unique conference where practitioners are the presenters. BEST award winners share their leading strategies and best practices with attendees, demonstrating how to transform the learning function into a key driver of performance, productivity, and profitability.
- Find out what exceptional companies are doing differently.
- Hear firsthand how BEST award winners identify needs and use talent development programs to solve real business problems.
- Ask questions and learn in a peer-to-peer environment unlike any other.
- Gain insights that will benefit your work and your organization.
- Utilize talent development to strategically drive enterprise-wide results.
Patricia A. McLagan, CEO of McLagan International, is an international thought leader on implementing strategy by unleashing the learning and leadership capabilities of everyone in the business. Her books include Change Is Everybody’s Business, On-the-Level: Performance Communication at Work, The Age of Participation, The Shadow Side of Power: Lessons for Leaders, and the just released (ATD Press) Unstoppable You: Adopt the New Learning 4.0 Mindset and Change Your Life. She has received ATD’s highest award for thought leadership and service, is an elected member of the International Association for Adult and Continuing Education, and was recognized as an Inspiring Mind for a Century by the University of Minnesota’s College of Education and Human Development. She has worked globally, including living and working in South Africa before, during, and immediately after the end of apartheid. McLagan is a former ATD board member who also led two field-defining competency studies for ATD.
See Patricia's newest book Unstoppable You: Adopt the New Learning 4.0 Mindset and Change Your Life.
2017 BEST Winners
Conference Venue & Hotel
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Reservations: Make Your Reservation Here or Call 877-491-0468 / 301-965-4000
Group Name: ATD Learn from the BEST Conference
Cut-off Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Rate: $249 + $18 resort fee
Resort fee includes:
- High speed internet in the guest room
- 24 hr access to fitness center
- Access to indoor pool
- Local, toll-free and domestic long distance phone calls
- 2 bottles of water per room, per day
- Daily newspaper
- Resort savings coupon booklet
- Exclusive to Marriott Rewards Gold & Platinum Members: access to sauna, steam, jacuzzi and locker rooms of Relache Spa