October 18-19, 2018
Yale University | New Haven, CT
Driving Compliance Across Industries—Financial Services, Healthcare, and Manufacturing
Healthcare, financial services (including insurance and real estate), and manufacturing learning professionals face similar workforce challenges such as:
- developing and delivering engaging and interactive training modules and methodologies.
- difficulty weaving regulatory compliance into the organizational culture.
- gaining leadership buy-in of new processes.
At the TDI conference, we will provide you with practical methods to increase engagement in regulatory and compliance practices, and develop a culture of innovation within your organization. By bringing together professionals in the healthcare, finance and manufacturing industries to share their common challenges, we can create new solutions and transform workplace culture to protect company reputations.
Who Should Attend
Talent management professionals, instructional designers, trainers, facilitators—especially those dealing directly with compliance—and compliance officers in the healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing industries.
- Create more engaging and sustainable compliance and regulatory training programs.
- Foster innovative ideas to support successful onboarding training and practices.
- Facilitate the adoption and use of new technologies.
- Analyze the mix of processes, procedures, and personnel to maximize efficiency, safety, and longevity.
- Develop the tools to incite a culture of compliance, connectivity, and engagement.
- Identify cross-industry best practices for process improvement.
“The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 11.4 CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.”
Who Is ATD?
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. The association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
Meet Our Leaders
ATD’s Board of Directors comprises thought leaders in the field who represent diverse industries. ATD's President and CEO, Tony Bingham, works with the board, a staff of more than 100, and a global network of volunteers, all committed to helping create a world that works better. The National Advisors for Chapters (NAC) are volunteer advisors to U.S. chapter leaders and ATD’s chapter services team.
What We Do
We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts, events, and education programs. We host a variety of conferences several times a year, including the premier international gathering for talent development practitioners.